TOURNAMENT FINALISTS MEET

LIPMANTURENNE MATCH WILL BE CALLED AT 3 O'CLOCK ON DIVINITY FIELD.

Today will see the finals of the singles tennis tournament, when R. L. Lipman 3L and L. A. de Turenne '21, survivors of earlier rounds, meet at Divinity Field at 3 o'clock. Both players have been showing excellent form, although Lipman possible has a harder serve and a superior net game; yet the match promises to be fast and hard fought from start to finish. Lipman was formerly captain of the University of California tennis team.

The semi-finals in the doubles will be played today at Divinity Field. H. Erb '20 and H. B. Brown '21 will complete their match with F. T. Pratt '22 and J. Kleberg '22, and the winners will then meet R. L. Lipman 3L and L. A. de Turenne '21 to decide the finalists of the upper bracket. The lower half of the round will be fought out between C. Hyams '20 and J. B. Fenno '21 against R. Rand 2G and W. Rand 1G.

Interdormitories Reach Semi-Finals.

The Freshman interdormitory tournaments are progressing satisfactorily, all of them having reached the semi-final round. Among those whose work has been prominent are A. Knox, from Milton Academy, winner of last year's interscholastic tournament; G. C. Guild, who starred at Roxbury Latin School, and R. W. Hoskins, from Hartford High. The last two named reached the semi-finals of the University doubles tournament.

At the conclusion of the interdormitory tournaments, dormitory teams will be chosen, for which matches are to be arranged. Informal fall practice is also scheduled for the University team.

Following are the times of matches in singles and doubles, all of which will be played at Divinity Field: At 3, finals of the singles tournament between R. L. Lipman 3L and L. A. de Turenne '21.

At 3.30, completion of doubles match between Pratt and Kleberg and Erb and Brown.

At 5, semi-finals of the doubles, Turenne and Lipman vs. winner Pratt and Kleberg vs. Erb and Brown; Rand and Rand vs. Hyams and Fenno.