SQUASH RACQUETS TOURNAMENT FOR COLLEGE BEGINS MONDAY

All Entrants Must Sign Blue-Books and Pay 25c, Fee Before Saturday.

For the first time in the history of athletics at the University, organized competition in squash racquets will be held here beginning next Monday with the start of the two tournaments that have been planned for that date. These first tournaments will be for the College only, but it is expected to have University tournaments later in the year.

A certainly difficulty has been encountered in arranging for courts for the men who will play, but this has been obviated by the action of the Department of Physical Training in reserving a sufficient number of courts for the tournament on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons of next week from 12 until 5.15 o'clock. Men may also play off their matches in the morning; if they wish. The results of this tournament will determine, in a large measure, the members of the squash team.

The entrance charge of 25 cents may be paid at the office of the Randolph Gymnasium or to P. Jackson '21, Dunster 20 at any time before the close of the entries on Saturday, December 6, at 6 P. M. Men wishing to enter the tournaments will find blue books in Weld 3, Randolph Gymnasium, and in Leavitt & Pierce's. Copies of the rules under which the tournaments will be played may also be had free of charge at Randolph Gymnasium.