Soccer Team Fourth in A. F. L.

Although the victory over Haverford last Saturday closed the season of the University soccer team, the final results of the Association Football League series are not known, as two games remain to be played. Pennsylvania vs. Haverford and Princeton vs. Haverford. The six colleges in the league compete annually for the championship, which is decided on the point system a victory counting two points and a tied game one point.

The standing in the league to date is as follows:   Won  Lost  Draw  Points Pennsylvania,  4  0  0  8 Princeton,  3  1  0  6 Cornell,  1  2  2  4 Harvard,  1  2  2  4 Haverford,  1  1  1  3 Yale,  0  4  1  1

The position of Cornell in third place with Harvard in the fourth, while the totals of each team are equal, is due to the fact that in its games Cornell scored more goals than the University.

By mistake, the name of Joseph Glaser '20 of St. Louis, Mo., who has played a star game for the team this season, was omitted from the list of those men to whom the "H. A. F." was awarded.