Dr. Story Will Speak Wednesday

Dr. R. M. Story '08, who has been associated with the Y. M. C. A. in Russia for over 8 year, will speak on "Opportunities for Reconstruction Work in Russia" in Phillips Brooks House next Wednesday evening at 7.45 o'clock. All members of the University who are interested in foreign reconstruction work are invited to attend.

Dr. Story has been on leave from the University of Illiniols, where he is Associate Professor in Political Science, since October, 1917, when he went to Russia for service with the Y. M. C. A. He was in Moscow and Samara during the October revolution, and in April, 1918, he crossed Siberia to assume the direction of the Association work in that country with headquarters at Vladivostok. He was responsible for the extension of the Y. M. C. A. work among the Czecho-Slovak troops and allied armies throughout the whole of Siberia, until December, when he was relieved and left Vladivostok for the United States.

The Phillips Brooks House Association is endeavoring to find opportunities for older college men to engage in reconstruction work in Russia and the Balkans. If the interest in these problems is sufficient this lecture will be followed by others on similar subjects.