BARKER SPEAKS HERE TOMORROW

Noted Producer Guest of Signet Before Addressing Union Members.

Members of the Union are invited to attend the lecture to be given in the Living Room at 8 o'clock tomorrow evening by Granville Barker, the noted English dramatist, theatrical manager, and producer. Professor G. P. Baker will introduce the speaker, whose subject will be "Experiences in Producing Here and in England and the Present Possibilities of the Theatre." Tomorrow at 1 o'clock Mr. Barker will be entertained by the Signet Society at a luncheon to be given in his honor.

The name of Granville Barker is widely known in the theatrical world because he has accomplished more than anyone else in the building up of the repertoire theatre. He is familiar to Harvard men for the production of two Greek plays in the Stadium in 1915, "Iphigenia in Tauris" and the "Trojan Women." In addition to his extensive work in England he has sponsored many productions in New York. Two of his best known successes were "The Man Who Married a Dumb Wife" and "The Doctor's Dilemma."

Mr. Barker's experiments in the repertoire theatre are being carried on in London, where he has long been intimately connected with the London Stage Society and where his Greek revivals in conjunction with Professor Murray have attracted a great deal of attention.