COMPLETE STRAW BALLOT PLAYS

All Members of University Entitled to Vote in Balloting

Detailed arrangements for the straw ballot of the Presidential candidates which is to be conducted throughout the University tomorrow by the CRIMSON, have been completed. All members of the University, including the Graduate Schools and the Faculty, are eligible to vote, and all votes must be signed or they will not be counted. Specific directions as to voting appear on the ballot.

The CRIMSON will hold the ballot under the auspices of the Eastern Intercollegiate Newspaper Association, which includes in its membership the Yale News, the Daily Princetonian, the Tech, the Cornell Sum, the Columbia Spectator, and various papers of other leading colleges and universities of the East.

The results of the polling at Cambridge will be announced on the CRIMSON Bulletin Board immediately after the polls close.

The places and hours of balloting will be: Austin Hall,  9 to 1 Medical School,  9 to 1 Langdell Hall,  9 to 1 Crimson Building,  8 to 3 Memorial Hall,  8 to 9.30, 12 to 2 Standish Hall Common Room.  8 to 9.30. 12 to 1.30