"HARVARD SPECIAL" TO GAME AND RETURN

BUY TICKETS AT LEAVITT'S

On Saturday, November 20th., the New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad Company will run a special train from Boston to New Haven and return, to accommodate the students of the University who wish to see the Yale game. This Special Train will be known as the "Harvard Limited" and will leave from South Station only (not at Back Bay) at 8.10 A. M., arriving in New Haven at 12.20 P. M. Returning it will leave New Haven at 5.15 P. M. and will arrive at the South Station at 9.15 P. M.

The tickets, which will cost $12.11 for the round trip, are for sale at Leavitt and Peirce's only. It may be noted that the return trip tickets can be used any time within thirty days of the sale and on any train. Besides this, two cars have been reserved especially for those men who are taking girls to the game. The train is a solid vestibuled coach train, exclusively for Harvard students and their friends.

As the sale of these tickets has been remarkably rapid, those who still wish them should apply at once at Leavitt and Peirce's