"AES TRIPLEX."

Courageous indeed, in mind and in body, is the team which dares to invade the Yale bowl when the Bulldog is in a vicious mood. Yet, as the day of the annual battle rolls around once again, Captain Horween and his men calmly accept the challenge, and advance upon New Haven.

They do not go alone. Every son of Harvard stands back of them, cheering them on, in this, the greatest of all contests. We who have seen them play, know their steadfastness and their worth, and put our absolute trust in their abilities. What matters it that they are fighting on a strange field, far away from the friendly banks of the Charles? The Harvard cheer will echo as loudly over the Bowl as ever it did within the Stadium; for Harvard, today, will be fighting by the side of her team.

In Yale, we meet an able foe--a team which will not give in to defeat, and a college which overcomes discouragemen by a redoubled faith and confidence. Both the team and the University, by their fighting qualities and their grim dctermination, have long commanded our highest respect and admiration. We are proud to be their guests and opponents this afternoon.