Glee Club to Perform in Museum of Fine Arts in Boston on May 1

A concert by the Glee Club at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston has been scheduled for the evening of Saturday, May 1. This marks the start in Boston of a movement originated in Cleveland and Toledo and recently successfully tried out in the Metropolitan Museum of bringing in some of the best musical organizations in the vicinity in order to popularize the museum and good music. By this scheme music will be better linked up with the other arts for which the museum stands and the opening of the building to the public in the evening will, it is intended, spread the knowledge of the liberal arts among all classes. The concert by the Glee Club will be the second in the series of two, the first having been given by the Boston Symphc on Tuesday.

The program follows: Now Let Every Tongue,  Bach Adoramus Te,  Palestrina Ave Maria,  Vittoria Crucificus,  Lotti Give a Rouse,  Bantock Love Songs,  Brahms Serenade,  Haydn Bedouin Love Song,  Toote Matona, Lovely Maiden,  Lassus Three Pictures from "The Town of Babel,"  Rubinstein My Bonnie Lass,  Mosley Drake's Drum,  Coleridge-Taylor