TO REPRODUCE PLAY IN LONDON

"BARNUM WAS RIGHT" WILL BE STAGED AT DALY'S THEATRE THIS SUMMER.

The Hasty Pudding Club show "Barnum Was Right" is to be produced in London next summer according to an announcement given out last night. Miss Alexandra Carlisle has retained the professional rights for Mr. J. A. E. Malone, the noted London producer. The present version will, of course, have to undergo a certain amount of superficial revision in order that it may be adapted to the larger requirements of a professional cast, but the main theme of the play will remain essentially the same.

To Appear at Daly's Theatre.

Mr. Malone has long been the manager of Daly's Theatre of London, which has been especially conspicuous in the production of musical comedies. Such fa- mous operas as "The Merry Widow," "The Waltz Dream," "The Country Girl," and the "Maid of the Mountains"--which holds the long run record in London--have been produced and played there.

"Barnum Was Right," which will have its first public performance in Cambridge at the Hasty Pudding Club Theatre on April 15, is undoubtedly the most unusual and spectacular play that the club has ever produced. The play combines clever dialogue with an exceptionally tuneful score. After the Pudding has given its last performance of "Barnum Was Right" at Jordan Hall on May 1, Miss Carlisle and R. E. Sherwood '18 and S. P. Sears '17, the authors, will-leave for England to supervise the London production