UNIVERSITY HEARS PRESIDENT LOWELL IN UNION TONIGHT

DINNER IN UNION AT 6.30

President Lowell's address to all members of the University on "The Outstanding Events of the Year 1919-20 at Home and Abroad," is scheduled for 8 o'clock this evening in the Living Room of the Union. It is the first time in several years that he has talked to all the undergraduates on a general subject, and an unusual amount of interest centers on his discussion of the great problems now facing the country and the world. H. H. Faxon '21, the recently elected vice-president of the Union, will introduce President Lowell. Because of the general desire evidenced by the undergraduates to hear the president, the Governing Board of the Union decided that this last event of the Union season should be open not only to members, as has been the custom with previous speakers, but to all the University.

Preceding his address a dinner will be given in President Lowell's honor by the Union in the Trophy Room at 6.30 o'clock. The guests will be chiefly undergraduates, but several members of the Faculty have also been invited. Undergraduate invitations were sent to the officers of all the classes, the captains and managers of major sports teams, the presidents of publications, and a few others. President Lowell is not to make any separate talk at the dinner, but, will simply meet the guests.