GOVERNOR COOLIDGE TO BE PRESENT ON MEMORIAL DAY

Has Accepted University's Invitation to Take Part in Commemoration Exercises

Governor Coolidge has definitely accepted the invitation of the University to be present at the Commemoration on May 30, at which General Pershing will speak, and to take part in the exercises.

Over 1600 applications for tickets to the Commemoration had been received by the committee up to last night, some 400 of which were from former members of the Harvard Regiment.

The Memorial Day Committee expects to complete the assignment of Sanders Theatre tickets and to have them in the mail by Saturday at the latest. Owing to the very heavy demand, it has been found impossible to make any assignment of Sanders Theatre tickets to a large number who have applied for them without having any special claim for priority. The Committee has also been obliged to cut down the number of tickets assigned to each member of the Faculty, limiting them to two tickets,--including one for the member of the Faculty himself and one for a member of his family. Over 100 members of the Faculty accepted the invitation to attend the Commemoration.