TWO NEW DIAMONDS READY FOR INTERCLASS SERIES TOMORROW

Equipment on Hand--Winning Team May Play Yale Interclass Victors.

Two new diamonds on Soldiers Field are ready for the interclass games which will begin tomorrow when the Seniors meet the Sophomores, and the Juniors the Freshmen. They are situated on firm ground beyond the Freshman field. Backstops, homeplates and bases have been set in place and the pitcher's box raised to the regulation height. The ground is being rolled daily and will be in shape within a few days. New balls, bats and catcher's equipment for the four class teams have been purchased and are at the Locker Building ready for distribution.

Tentative arrangements have been made by Interclass-Manager R. E. Anderson '23 with the Yale Athletic Association for a game between the winning class teams of the two universities, to be played at New Haven on the same day that the Freshman and Second teams play Yale.

All men who intend to participate in the class series should sign up in the blue-books at Leavitt & Peirce's immediately. The series will give an excellent opportunity for men wishing exercise but having little time.

A. T. Hill '20 has been chosen to act as playing manager of the 1920 team in place of E. A. McCouch '20, who was first appointed by R. W. Emmons, 3d, '20, but was unable to accept the position.