Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

KEY MEN SETTLE SQUABBLE TODAY

Yale and University Chapter Nines Make History This Morning

The Freshman diamond will this morning at 10.45 be the scene of a mighty conflict between the nine of the Harvard and Yale chapters of Phi Beta Kappa.

F. M. Graves '20 will probably be in the pitcher's box for the Crimson key men, with M. T. B. Spalding '20 at the receiving end. The Elis will in all probability use Jackson on the mound and Beardsley behind the plate.

The line-up follows: YALE.  HARVARD. Goldsmith, 3b.  s.s., Holbrook Berry, s.s.  3 b., Eckstein Brubacker, c.f.  l.f., Widder De Vare, lb.  lb., Denker Jackson, p.  r.f., Smith Beardsley, c.  c., Spalding Bromer, 2b.  c.f., Benjamin Corcoran, l.f.  2b., Barrett Crounse, r.f.  p. Graves

On Saturday morning the cohorts of the Key plan to make victims of Terry and his Faculty nine.