CRIMSON NINE MEETS TUFTS IN LAST GAME BEFORE YALE BATTLE

GOODE TO START ON MOUND--MEDFORD TEAM BLANKED YALE

As the Tufts diamond in Medford is only a short ride from the University, undergraduates will have an opportunity to see their ball nine in its last game before Tuesday. To get to the field take a North Cambridge car, get off at the car barns, and proceed up Cameron avenue to the field.

At 3 o'clock this afternoon on the Tufts Field at Medford the University nine will play its last game before the Yale series next week. Coach Slattery will use the same line-up which he has used for the last few weeks except that Perkins will temporarily replace Hallowell in right field. Goode will pitch.

Weafer, the probable Tufts twirler today, is a left-hander; if is this fact that necessitates the substitution of Perkins for Hallowell. Weafer has not pitched since two weeks ago Wednesday when he lost to the University of Vermont. Morrell, the other pitcher whom Coach Volk has been depending on, may be called to the mound today in case Weafer is not in his best form. It was Morrell who last week shut out Yale in a 4-0 game.