EXEUNT

This morning is Sanders Theatre the curtain will be rung down on the last scene of the drama in which the class of 1920 now plays its final undergraduate role.

As the hour arrives which the Senior has long anticipated, the climax and ultimate goal of his collegiate career, he is impressed more and more by the sentiment, but less and less by the finality of the occasion. He begins to sense the true significance of "Commencement," that graduation is only the beginning, not the end, and that the college world is a small one compared to those which still await conquest.

The men who, at this time, regret that they have not "made more" of their college education, and most of us are in such a category, have the consolation of knowing that they realize past deficiencies, and have acquired a sense of values. If any achievement of college education is worth the cost, it is this, for it is the very basis of the power to think clearly.

The class of 1920, Harvard men for four years, through stress of the great war, have nobly upheld Harvard traditions. As alumni, they will forever share the responsibility for the perpetuation of those traditions, the heritage of all Harvard men, from

". . . the age that is past

To the age that is waiting before."