HARVARD-YALE CREW AND BASEBALL CONTEST APPLICATIONS DUE

June 9 and 14 Respectively Last Days for Ticket Petitions

Five days only remain before applications for tickets to the Harvard-Yale boat races at New London on Friday, June 25, must be filed. After 5 o'clock on Wednesday, June 9, no applications will be accepted at the H. A. A. The price of a ticket this year is $4.50 plus a war tax of 36 cents. Applications for one ticket will be given preference over those filed for more, and no applications from persons on the blacklist will be accepted.

Tickets for those applications successful in the allotment will be mailed between June 15 and June 20. If any tickets remain after all applications have been filled, as is very unlikely in view of the usual surplus of applications over tickets, they will be placed on sale about the 15th.

Monday, June 14, is the last day for filing applications for tickets to the Harvard-Yale baseball game on Wednesday, June 23; $1.75 is the price of the tickets. There is no limit placed on the number of tickets for which a man may apply, but after June 19 no tickets will be redeemed. Any tickets remaining after all applications have been filled will be placed on sale about the 17th.

The price of tickets to the first game of the series at New Haven on Thursday, June 22, is $2.20, and must be made separately by letter.