First Register Competition Starts

Final opportunity will be offered Freshmen. Sophomores and Juniors to gain places on the Harvard University Register board for 1921-22 in a short competition for the position of circulation manager. All candidates interested should report tonight at 7.30 o'clock at the Register office in the Union.

Soliciting subscriptions and assisting in the distribution of the books will comprise the work of this short competition. Candidates will not be subject to any advantage or disadvantage as Freshmen. Sophomores and Juniors as allotment of the position depends entirely upon the actual work accomplished. Besides the most successful candidate, who will be made circulation manager, less successful but deserving aspirants will be towarded by positions as associate editors.

Although it was expected to have the Register on sale immediately after the vacation, distribution of the book will be delayed for a short time. While no definite date can now be set for the arrival of the books from the printer, subscribers are assumed that everything is being done to burn the edition along.