"SUPES" TO MEET TONIGHT

Over Thirty Men Needed for Work in "The Mob"--Rehearsals of Play to Start Tomorrow

There will be a meeting of all men interested in acting as supernumeraries in John Galsworthy's "The Mob" in Smith Halls Common Room at six o'clock this evening. Any men who are unable to attend this meeting should get in touch at once with R. W. Long '22, 54 Dunster street, or with R. L. Strong '23, 47 Dana Chambers, who is representing the Dramatic Club.

"The Mob" will be produced by the Henry Jewett Players at the Copley Theatre. Over thirty men will have an opportunity to take part, and there will be a few individual lines.

The first rehearsal of the play will be tomorrow afternoon at three o'clock, and the run will start Monday evening, and will last two weeks. The time that the men, acting as supernumeraries, will be on the state will be about one hour.

The Dramatic Club and the Idler Club of Radcliffe are cooperating in collecting the men and women members of the mob, who are not in any way limited to members of these two clubs. Mr. Jewett asked for men from the University for John Galsworthy's "Strife" last year, and the success of its mob scene has encouraged him to try a similar experiment this year.