UNIVERSITY HARRIERS RACE PRINCETON TODAY

Crimson Has Inexperienced Team With Which to Face Strong Tiger Opposition--Meet Will End Early to Allow Entrants to See Football Game

The University harriers will run their second race today, when they will meet the Princeton cross-country team at Belmont this afternoon at 1.30. This will be the first meet ever held between the Crimson team and Princeton. The University will enter ten men with numbers and five without numbers, while the Tigers will have nine men entered. Of all the entrants, the first five men of each team to cross the finish line will determine the final score.

The University team is composed mainly of inexperienced men, not one letter man being on the squad. On the other hand, the Orange and Black is expected to bring some very stiff opposition.

The meet will start early and will be through in time for the participators to see the University-Centre football game.

The following men are entered:

University--Captain F. G. Bemis '22, W. J. Burke '23, R. A. Lutz '23, H. M. Mahon '23, J. V. Harris '24, William Duane Jr. '23, W. F. Eaton '22, A. L. Coburn '24, H. L. Pratt '23, and E. T. Hammond Jr. '22.

Princeton--A. Swede, F. McKnight, R. Johnson, W. Reeve, J. Berry, P. Kennedy, M. Rick, S. Conger, and L. Leeming.