UNION TO BE OPEN DURING RECESS

Building Will be Available Daily--No Regular Meals Served

During the Christmas Recess the Union will remain open every day for the use of members who remain in Cambridge. From 9 A. M. until 10 P. M. the Living Room, the Reading Room, and the Quiet Room will be open while the barber shop will also be available as usual. The Pool Room can be used daily from 4 o'clock in the afternoon until 10 o'clock at night except on Sundays, Christmas, and New Year's day but the Library will be closed through the Recess since it is planned to card index the volumes during this time.

This year, however, it has been decided not to keep open the Dining Room and hence no meals will be served after dinner on Thursday evening, December 22, until breakfast January 3. Special meals can be procured at any time, however, by giving advance notice at the office of the Graduate Manager and a special dinner will be served on Christmas day if enough men apply. From Friday, December 23, until Wednesday morning, December 28, the Newstand will not be available, but from this time until College reopens it will be open from 9 A. M. until 4 P. M. daily.