TO HOLD 1924 HOCKEY MASS MEETING TONIGHT

TEAM WILL BE PRESENT

The members of the Freshman class will have an opportunity to show their support and backing of their hockey team at the Yale game mass meeting to be held in the Smith Hall Common Room tonight at 7 o'clock. Coach L. M. Lombard '17, and W. E. Crosby '24, captain of the yearling septet, will speak, the members of the team which will meet Yale Freshmen will be present and a special place will be reserved for them. In addition to the speeches there will be music and University songs and cheers.

Beginning their season rather poorly with defeats at the hands of Cambridge Latin and Exeter, the Crimson rallied last week against Milton and since then under the leadership of Captain Crosby has developed a well-knit team play which enabled it to defeat M. I. T. twice this week in practice scrimmages.

At 2 o'clock tomorrow it will face off in the big game of the year against the University's traditional rival. The game between the yearling teams will be the attraction of the afternoon at the Arena, which has been reserved solely for the game. Tickets are on sale at Leavitt and Peirce's at $1.10 per seat.