No Tickets for Triangle Club Play

The demand for tickets for the Princeton Triangle Club play. "They Never Come Back", has been so much greater than was expected that the Princeton Alumni Association of New England, who are in charge of the arrangements in Boston, announced yesterday that the tickets were entirely sold out. The only undergraduates who could be accommodated at all were the members of the Hasty Pudding Club, who were given preference over others.

As one of the objects of the Triangle Club in coming to Boston was to give Harvard undergraduates an opportunity to see what the dramatic activities at Princeton were like the Princeton Alumni Association regrets that so few of the undergraduates were able to get seats. However, the club will give two or three more performances at Princeton later in the spring, probably in the evening after a big sport event such as the Harvard Princeton race or the baseball game, but the exact dates will not be fixed for some time. Harvard undergraduates may secure tickets for these performances by writing to the Princeton Triangle Club at Princeton, New Jersey.