REHEARSALS FOR PI ETA PRODUCTION START TODAY

FIRST PERFORMANCE ON MARCH 15

"The Late Mr. Kidd" is the title of the musical comedy announced by the Pi Eta Club for its annual production. Rehearsals for both the cast and the chorus will start today and continue for a month until the date of the first production on March 15. The book for this year's production is by W. B. Leach '22, the songs, of which there are about twenty, are by M. H. Dill '20, L. A. Harlow '23, and H. Scott '22, and Leach, and the lyrics are chiefly the work of Leach. W. A. Duerr Occ., and H. K. Behn '22.

Seeking a scene among the warm winds of the tropics, as was the case in "Al Fareedah" last year's notable production, the playwright has chosen Georgia and Tambelo, an island in the Malay Archipelago, for the setting of his plot. Mysterious events connected with pirates and tropical girls, which offer an excellent opportunity for the use of the chorus, form the central theme of the comedy.

Although some of the dates announced by the club for the production of the play are tentative, the schedule will include several performances in Cambridge, and also performances in Boston, West Newton, Wellesley Hills, Providence, and Andover. The schedule will be announced definitely as soon as it is approved by the college office.

The show will be coached by G. V. C. Lord, who has had charge of many Pi Eta production in the past, and by J. W. D. Seymour '17, who contributed greatly to the success of last year's show.