The Musical Club will hold its second annual open meeting this evening at 8 o'clock in the Music Building. The concert is open to men of the University and their friends.
The Musical Club was founded in 1898 with the object of promoting musical knowledge and appreciation among its members, and to do this it produces the original compositions of its members as well as standard and modern works. There are at present about forty members of the club, and they are organized into two string quartettes and several other ensemble combinations. Professor E. B. Hill '94 is President of the club.
The programme includes: Sonato for Flute and Piano, Mozart Song "Down the River," G. M. Newell Quartet for Strings, P. Roussel Mother Goose Suite, M. Ravel