PI ETA SOCIETY TO GIVE "THE LATE MR. KIDD" AGAIN TONIGHT

PERFORMANCE UNIQUE IN SCENES AND MUSIC

The second Cambridge performance of the 1921 Pi Eta Show, "The Late Mr. Kidd", will be given in the Society's theatre at 8 o'clock this evening. While the success of the show has caused a large demand for the tickets, a few for this evening, which have been exchanged for other performances, are still available, and will be on sale at the door.

The music has been one of the features of the show. The numbers were written by L. A. Harlow '23, M. H. Dill 1S.L.A., and H. E. Scott Jr. '22. Instead of having the orchestration done by professionals, it has been done by Harlow, who also leads the orchestra. This is unique in college productions. The best songs of the show are "Bad Boy", both the words and music by W. B. Leach Jr. '21, the author of the play, and the hero; "Isle in the China Sea," the closing chorus of the first act; and the "Crystal Song," which is sung by M. H. Dill 1S.L.A. These have been recorded on a double-disk phonograph record, which is on sale at all performances of the show. The complete musical score has also been published.