LAWRENCE DRIGGS LECTURES ON FIYING TOMORROW NIGHT

Will Show Moving Pictures of Aerial Acrobatics in Speech at Union--Dean Hector J. Hughes Will Preside

Lawrence La Tourette Driggs, President and founder of the American Flying Club, will speak in the Union tomorrow evening at 8 o'clock, being introduced by Dean H.J. Hughes '94 of the Engineering School, it was announced yesterday. Particular interest in Mr. Driggs' lecture centers in the moving pictures which were first exhibited a month ago before the National Geographic Society. They are distinctive because of the thrilling aeronautical acrobatic stunis they portray. Before the lecture, the Union will give a dinner in honor of Mr. Driggs to which various men prominent in aviation circles at the University and in Boston have been invited.

Mr. Driggs will arrive in Boston tomorrow morning, coming from Groton School, and will be escorted to the Harvard Club by a special reception committee.

His experience among war aviators and in connection with flying here in the United States, have led Mr. Driggs to be considered the foremost authority on aviation in the United States.

Plans have been completed for a concert by the Pierian Sodality Orchestra at the Wellesley Town Hall on April S.