THE COLLEGE MOVIE-IZED

If the recent proposal of the Junior Class at Yale is adopted, the motion picture industry will have a new field to invade. The scheme is to record life at Yale by means of the cinema. In this way, alumni coming back for class reunions could review the events of their own time. Such a vivid reproduction of college life is highly practical and would be a source of much pleasure to those graduates who will have been out of college for some years.

What is true of Yale in this regard is equally true of Harvard, and undergraduates here would do well to consider the advisability of establishing "class movies". The fact that "old grads" like to talk over "old times" suggests the extent of pleasure and enthusiasm in class reunions which could be created by showing the class film. The graduate could sit back and review his march through college as an undergraduate: life in the Freshman dormitories, memorable football, baseball, and hockey games, crew races, track meets, and other athletic events, visits of prominent men, and Senior Class Day. Should such a proposal be approved and put into effect, "class movies" would soon become an established and respected tradition.