TRIANGLE CLUB PLANS FOR 1921 CHRISTMAS TRIP MADE

Princeton Actors to Visit Ten Cities in Various Sections of Country--Two New York Performances Scheduled

According to arrangements that are being rapidly completed, the Princeton Triangle Club will visit ten cities in its 1921 Christmas trip. No new one is on the list, but the Club's route will be different from that of last winter in that the players will give their initial performance in Philadelphia instead of New York, and will wind up their trip with two shows in the latter city.

After the performance in Philadelphia on Saturday, December 17, the Club will go to Pittsburg where it will act on Monday evening. It is possible that the following day will see the show in Columbus, Ohio, but this has not yet been definitely decided upon.

The farthest southern point of the itinerary will be Louisville, which will receive the players on Wednesday, December 21. From there the Club will probably go to St. Louis, and thence to Chicago, where it will act on December 23 and will stay over Christmas. On the three succeeding days after Christmas performances will be given in Detroit, Cleveland, and Buffalo respectively, and the Club will arrive in New York on December 29. The show will be given at the Hotel Astor oil the evenings of December 29 and 30 and after these the performers will disband for five days before Princeton reopens on January 5.