SHOW FRENCH EXHIBIT ALL WEEK

Work of Voluntary Organization to Be Open to Inspection in Robinson

During Class Day Week the exhibit showing the work of the French voluntary organizations, La Renaissance des Cites, will be on view, for the benefit of visitors to the college on the ground floor of Robinson Hall under the auspices of the School of Landscape Architecture. There is no admission fee and the exhibit will be open daily from nine to five from Monday, June 20 through Commencement Day, Thursday, June 23. It shows present conditions in the war zone, the health propaganda work of La Renaissance des Cites and especially its work in replanning destroyed towns preparatory to reconstruction. The reconstruction of the model village of Pinon, toward which the American Committee is raising a fund of $250,000, is illustrated by numerous plans and sketches. Among members of the faculty on the American Committee are President Lowell, President Emeritus Eliot, Prof. Charles T. Copeland '82, of the English Department, Prof, Sturgis Pray '95, of the School of Landscape Architecture, Prof. George F. Swain of the Civil Engineering School and Prof. George C. Whipple of the Sanitary Engineering Department.