TO ENTER INTERCOLLEGIATES

Indoor Championship Meet to be Held in New York March 11

Plans have been completed for the final event of the Winter track season on March 11 when the University team goes to New York for the indoor inter-collegiate meet. The championship meet this winter will be the first indoor track championship to be held since before the war, and full details were perfected only last Saturday, when the executive committee of the I. C. A. A. A. A. met for that purpose.

Over fifteen colleges are to be represented at the meet, including Yale, Princeton, Pennsylvania, Cornell, Dartmouth and Columbia. University teams will be entered in the following events:--70-yard dash, one-mile relay, two-mile relay, one-mile run, two-mile run, 60-yard high hurdles, pole vault, high jump, 16-pound shot put, and running broad jump. In addition a Freshman medley race over a distance of one and seven-eighths is scheduled, and it is planned to enter a yearling team in this event. The Association trophy, a bronze statuette representing a gladiator, will go to the college having the largest number of points, the latter also receiving the title of Indoor Intercollegiate Champion, and in addition medals will be presented to all point-winners in the various events.