SQUASH TEAM A TO PLAY ON HOME COURTS TODAY

Will Oppose Boston Tennis and Racquet Club-B Meets Neighborhood Club at Quiney - College Tournament Scheduled to Start January 10

The first University squash racquets team will play the Tennis and Racquet Club of Boston at the University Courts this afternoon. The matches have been individually arranged, and will be played at various times between 3 and 6 o'clock. The Tennis and Racquet Club, which was overwhelmed by the Boston Athletic Association team by the score of 5 to 0 is not expected to furnish much opposition to the University, but the match between Mr. H. B. Shaw, their captain and best player, and Captain Malcolm Bradlee '22 should be a closely fought and interesting one. In order to lead the strong Union Boat Club team in the Massachusetts Squash Racquets Association, the University must win all of its matches this afternoon.

The University line-up is as follows: Malcolm Bradlee '22, Captain; D. McK Key '22, Myles P. Baker '22, R. E. Smith '22, and E. M. Hinkle '23.

University Team B will play the Neighborhood Club at Quiney; and although the match will probably beclose, the University team is considered to have the edge. The line-up will be as follows: Carrol Harrington '24, C. J. Mason Jr. '22, C. C. Colt '24, J. T. Bradlee '22, and R. C. Bostwick '23.

College Tournament Begins Tuesday

The annual College tournament will begin on Tuesday, January 10. Bluebooks have been posted in the University Squash Courts, and entries will close Monday noon. This tournament is open to members of the College only, and the awards will be a cup to the winner and a medal to the runner-up.

Coach Henry Cowles will give the first team intensive training next week on the Union Boat Club courts to prepare them for the crucial match with the Union Boat Club on Saturday, which will decide the championship of the Massachusetts Squash Racquets Association. He desires only members of Team A to sign up for coaching periods, which will be from 2 to 4 o'clock on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.