HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW TO BE PUT ON SALE TOMORROW

First Issue of Business School Publication Contains Articles by Members of Faculty

The first issue of the "Harvard Business Review" will be put on sale tomorrow. It was originally intended to publish it about two weeks ago but the subscriptions for this first issue, which already total about 5000, were so far in excess of the number expected that it was necessary to postpone its publication date.

Members of the Business School faculty and prominent business men will contribute articles. The first number contains papers on "The Future of American Foreign Trade" by Dr. Julius Klein '13, director of the Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce, "Bank Management and the Business Cycle" by Dr. O. M. W. Sprague '9, Professor of Banking and Finance, "Taxation of Capital Gains" by Mr. G. O. May, senior partner of Price, Waterhouse and Company, "Bank Reserves" by Mr. F. H. Curtiss, chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, and "The Use and Limitations of Psychological Tests" by Dr. Daniel Starch, assistant professor of Business Psychology.

The Review will not be put on sale at news-stands but may be obtained by those who have not subscribed at the Harvard Cooperative Society and at the Old Corner Book Store, Bromfield street Boston. The price is $1.25 a copy. Here after the Review will appear quarterly.

It is thought that this magazine will fulfill the need of a publication for the Business School.