SQUASH RACQUETS MEN MEET THIS AFTERNOON AT UNIVERSITY COURTS

FALL TOURNAMENT WILL START NEXT WEDNESDAY

At a meeting the afternoon at 5.30 at the University Squash Courts, Captain E. M. Hinkle '23 will outline the plans for the squash racquets season and Coach Henry Cowles will discuss the prospects for this year's team. All men who intend to play squash racquets this winter should come to this meeting and sign up, even though they are now participating in other sports, in order that the management may get an idea as to how large the squad will be and make arrangements for handling the players.

Coaching Three Days a Week

Coach Cowies will be able to give all his time to work at the Squash Courts this year, since he will be coaching the team on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons and will be ready to make appointments for private instruction on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons and during the morning hours.

The annual fall tournament will start Wednesday, November 1, entries will be open at the meeting this afternoon, and will close on Sunday, October 29; the entrance fee is 25 cents, and a medal will be awarded to the winner. Because last year many men expressed their desire to play on Sunday, the Squash Courts Building will be open Sundays from 2.30 at 6 o'clock, beginning next Sunday, October 29.

Sophomore candidates for the second assistant managership are called out today and should report at the meeting this afternoon; the competition will last eight weeks.