GRAD. SCHOOL RECEPTION AT P. B. H. THIS EVENING

Deans Donham and Sperry and Graduate Leaders Will Speak--Plan Discussion Meetings, With Prominent Speakers, to Extend Throughout Year

The Graduate Schools Society of the Phillips Brooks Association will hold its first informal reception of the year tonight at 7.30 o'clock at Brooks House. C. W. Elliot 2nd, 3S.L. A., chairman of the Society, will preside. Secretary K. I. Brown 5G. will outline the purpose of the Society and sketch the year's work. Dean W. B. Donham of the Business School and Dean W. L. Sperry of the Theological School are to be the principal speakers. Several selections will be rendered by members of the Glee Club, and refreshments will be served. All members of the Theological School, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, the Business School, the Architectural School, the Graduate School of Education, and graduates of the Engineering School are invited.

A series of fortnightly discussion groups, held under the auspices of the Society is being arranged by K. I. Brown 3G. These meetings are to extend throughout the year and an effort is being made to procure as leaders men of recognized religious and literary standing. Dr. Henry Van Dyke, Professor of English at Princeton University, and Professor William Lyons Phelps of Yale have already agreed to speak.