LIBERAL CLUB TO HEAR ADVOCATE OF LEAGUE

Mir Mahmood, President of Oxford International Assembly, Will Speak to Members at Meeting Tomorrow--Executive Committee Announced

The Liberal Club will hold its first meeting of the year tomorrow evening at 7 o'clock in the Clubhouse at 66 Winthrop street, when Mir Mahmood, President of the Oxford International Assembly, will address the club. The subject of his talk will be "The League of Nations: Its relation to Asia and the Brotherhood of Man". The meeting will be open only to club members and associate members.

Mr. Mahmood is an ardent advocate of the League of Nations and has written several articles on this subject. He believes that, although the United States may not be inclined to join the League in its present form, she could officially join certain activities of the League immediately.

The Executive Committee of the Club for the following year is composed of Oliver Cope '23, president; F. S. Pollak '23, secretary; John McKittrick '24, treasurer; Christopher Roberts 2G., chairman of the Administrative Committee; A. N. Moore '23, chairman of the Entertainment Committee; Alexander Mackay Smith; chairman of the Membership Committee; G. W. Thomas '24, and J. L. Swayze '25. It is planned to hold a meeting of the club every Wednesday evening. Speakers who will appear before the Liberal Club during the fall and winter are Mr. John Metz, Judge George of the George Junior Republic, Mr. C. C. Little, and Mr. J. M. Maserve, Secretary of the National Association of Cotton Manufacturers.