NEW FOREIGN PLAYS WILL BE PRESENTED THIS YEAR

Dramatic Club Plans Performances in Cambridge, Boston and Other Cities--J. W. Seymour '17, Coach of "Beranger", to be in Charge Again

Two foreign plays which have never before been produced in this country are to be given by the Dramatic Club during the coming year. J. W. Seymour '17, who coached "Beranger" last year, will direct the work of the plays, which will be presented publicly in Cambridge, Boston, and in other cities. In previous years the club has made trips to Lynn and Wellesley, played in the Copley and Wilbur theatres, and given private performances in addition.

Two other plays which are to be given this year as private performances will be coached, produced, set, and acted entirely by members of the club. These plays are to be a announced shortly. The whole club will meet in its new rooms at the Union tomorrow at 7 o'clock.

Separate competitions in each managerial department--business, scenic, musical and acting--will be announced soon. D. M. Oenslager, who taught at Middlebury this summer, will direct the competition for stage design.