MR. BRASOL TO SPEAK ON RUSSIA TOMORROW

Will Give Address in Union Living Room at 8--To Discuss Bolshevist Regime and Struggle Between Communism and Capitalism

Mr. B. L. Brasol, noted authority on past and present Russian governments, will speak at 8 o'clock tomorrow night in the Living Room of the Union. He will take as his topic the changes that took place in Russia after 1917 and will discuss their effects on the nation as a whole. He will explain in particular the struggle between Communism and Capitalism and will show in what ways the Bolshevist regime has failed in its purpose.

During the early years of his life Mr. Brasol was a close student of political economy and finance, and became greatly interested in the theory and history of Socialism, making special visits to Belgium, France, and Germany in order to study the scientific movements in these countries at close range. He wrote a number of articles on economic subjects, and in 1905 a treatise on the labor situation in Australia. When only nineteen, while a student at the University of Petrograd, he was elected vice-president of the Society for the Study of Political Economy.