EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF I. C. A. A. A. A. ADOPTS NEW MEET REGULATIONS

APPROVES RECORDS MADE BY BROWN AND LE CONEY

At the meeting at the Columbia Club in New York Sunday of the Executive Committee of the Intercollegiate Association of Amateur Athletes of America, a number of new regulations relative to intercollegiate meets were adopted.

It was decided to hold the indoor track meet again next spring at the 102nd Engineers' Armory, New York City, on March 3. Baltimore and Buffalo were under consideration for the meet, but New York was decided upon as a more central location.

Three records made in the 1922 indoor and outdoor meets were approved by the Committee: that of LeRoy Brown of Dartmouth, 6 feet 4 7-8 inches, in the high jump, indoor; Brown 6 feet 4 5-8 inches in the high jump, outdoor; LeConey of Lafayette, 9 7-10 seconds in the 100-yard dash, outdoor.

To Publish Old and New Records

As last season was the first time that the one-tenth second watch was used, it was ruled that until a former intercollegiate record was bettered by at least one-fifth of a second, in giving the record either in the official handbook or elsewhere, the names of both the old and new record-holders should be given with their respective records. This ruling applies to all records made before 1922.

Dividend for Distant Colleges

The Committee voted that a dividend be given to colleges taking part in last year's outdoor meet and having to come a considerable distance to Cambridge. A sum of $5000 will be available for this purpose from the profits of the meet, and will help to defray the expenses of mileage. In order to benefit by this dividend, a college must have had at least ten competitors in the meet.

Full reports of the I. C. A. A. A. A. business meetings and financial statements are to be sent to members.

The following men comprise the Executive Committee: C. V. Chandler '23, Harvard; F. F. Doten, Dartmouth; R. I. Kerans, Pennsylvania; R. J. Parker, Princeton; J. W. Pharr, Yale; George Swartz, M. I. T.