WILL HOLD EXHIBITION BASKETBALL GAME TONIGHT

To be Played for Demonstration and Interpretation of New Rules at 8.15 in Hemenway--Two Teams to Consist of University Men

An exhibition basketball game for the demonstration and interpretation of the new rules will be held this evening at 8.15 at Hemenway Gymnasium between two University teams. The game will be under the auspices of the Eastern Massachusetts Board of Approved Basketball Officials, and will be accompanied by an explanation and exposition of the changes in the official rules.

Several important changes have been made in the code of basketball rules this season, and tonight's meeting will enable players, coaches, and officials from various parts of the state to become familiar with the changes, insuring a uniformity of interpretation and thus leading to smoother competition. There will be no admission charge, and anyone interested in basketball will be welcome.

Mr. Tower to be Chief Interpreter

The game will be played between teams chosen respectively from last year's University and Freshman squads. Mr. Oswald Tower will be Chief Interpreter, and will answer questions between the periods, and after the game.

Although the game, as such, will be informal, the two teams will line up about as follows. TEAM A  TEAM B Lowenthal, r.f.  l.g., Morrison McLeish, l.f.  r.g., Samborski Sipp, c.  c., Scully Black, r.g.  l.f., Bunting Miller, l.g.  r.f., Merriam

Officials--Dan Kelley, G. H. Hoyt, Oswald Tower, Coach Wachter, W. H. Geer, H. J. McGuiness.