ROOMING PLANS FOR JUNIORS DETAILED

Grays, Holworthy, Hollis, Stoughton, and Thayer to be Set Aside for Use of Next Year's Seniors

The following statement was heartily approved by the past and present officers of the Class of 1924:

"In order to develop that class unity and fellowship so essential both during College years and later as graduates at reunions and alumni meetings, the undersigned past and present officers of the Class of 1924 unanimously endorse the plan for having each class spend its last year in the yard, and urge all members of 1924 to room next year in the Senior dormitories".

Barklie McKee Henry,

President, Junior Year.

Standish Bradford,

Vice-President, Junior Year.

Francis Tileston Baldwin,

Secretary-Treasurer, Junior Year.

Walter Amory,

President, Sophomore Year.

Percy Jenkins,

Vice-President, Sophomore Year.

Robert Paul Bullard,

Secretary-Treasurer, Sophomore Year.

Daniel Stewart Holder,

President, Freshman Year.

William Edgar Crosby Jr.,

Vice-President, Freshman Year.

Corliss Lamont,

Secretary-Treasurer, Freshman Year.

Application blanks, price-lists and full particulars for members of the class of 1924 who wish to room in the Yard during their Senior year will be given out this week, beginning tomorrow with hours to be announced in the next issue of the CRIMSON. These applications must be filled out and returned to the committee before 6 o'clock January 12, 1923.

Of the dormitories in the Yard, Grays, Holworthy, Hollis, Stoughton, and Thayer will be reserved for next year's Seniors. Applications may be made for rooms in any of these buildings by groups of from 1 to 12. In making the allotment, however, the larger groups will receive preference.

Though all rooms must be contracted for for the whole College-year, the Bursar's office will help in subletting the rooms for men graduating at mid-years. Juniors who apply but are not assigned rooms may apply for rooms in other dormitories.

Dormitory Committee Chosen

The Senior Dormitory Committee has been appointed this year earlier than in years past, in order that the allotment of rooms made by the Bursar may not interfere with the allotment of rooms for Seniors. By this arrangement, also, the Committee feels that ample time is given to the members of the class during the Christmas holidays to arrange their groups, and return their applications to the committee during the first week in January.

The committee in charge of the allotment of rooms will meet in Randolph 53 today at 1.30 o'clock to draw up the method of allotting the rooms.