PI ETA HOLDS "GRADS' NIGHT" THIS EVENING

To Give Initial Performance of "First Down Egypt" Tonight at 8 in Club Theatre--Further Presentations After Vacation

"Grads' Night", the first performance of the Pi Eta musical comedy, "First Down Egypt" will be given at the Pi Eta Theatre tonight at 8 o'clock. The book is by R. D. Gerould '24, with a prologue by Andrew Carlton '16 staged in the realm of King Mud at the bottom of the Charles River.

The first act of the play is supposedly modelled on 'Antony and Cleopatra" with some original variations, musical numbers and specialties. In the second act, the struggle between Caesar and Antony is settled on the football field with Cleopatra playing. Cleopatra forfeits the game, but in a return encounter Antony saves the day by a trick play secured from a soothsayer. Antony and Cleopatra are finally married by King Mud.

Tonight's performance is open only to members and former members of the club. For public performances at the Pi Eta Theatre on January 2, 3, and 12, tickets are on sale at the Coop, Leavitt and Peirce's and the clubhouse in Winthrop square. For the other three nights, January 5 at Whitney Hall, Brookline; January 6 at Players Hall, West Newton, and January 9 at Infantry Hall, Providence, tickets may be obtained from P. W. Goodell '23 at the clubhouse.

There will be dancing after each performance.