CRIMSON RUNNERS TO ENTER LEGION GAMES

Forty University Track Men Entered in Meet to be Held Tomorrow in East Armory--Purpose Is to Give Men Training for Triangular Contest

Over forty University runners are to take part in the American Legion annual track games, to be held tomorrow afternoon in the East Armory, Boston. Coach Bingham has entered the men for the purpose of giving them competitive training in preparation for the triangular meet with Dartmouth and Cornell on Saturday. Most of the runners are entered in the open handicap meets.

J. W. Burke '23 has been entered in the invitation 600 Special, where he will compete with many of the country's best runners at this distance. Burke has shown by his work on the relay team so far this winter that he is exceptionally fast at the half-mile distance, and indications are that he should do well at the shorter distance.

Arrangements for the University's part in the K. of C. games, to be held on March 4, are now completed, word having been received from Dartmouth yesterday that plans for a relay race between the Green and Crimson had been approved. The distance will be 780 yards for each man. A Freshman quartet will also be entered in the meet, to compete against the M. I. T. 1925 team, over a 390-yard course.