UNIVERSITY DEFEATS LAWYERS' SQUASH TEAM IN CLOSE MATCH

Second in College-Law School Series Won by Score of 4-3--Declding Match Next Week--Tourney in Third Round

In a match featured by the close and brilliant playing of both sides, the University squash team yesterday afternoon took the measure of the Law School sextet by the score of 4-3. This is the second contest of the College-Law School series, the Law School team having won the previous match 4-3, and due to the University's victory on this occasion a final match for next week has been decided on to decide the championship.

The decisive match, played when each side had three matches to its credit, proved to be an easy victory for Myles P. Baker '22.

D. MeK, Key '22, playing number one for the University, won a close match from D. M. Gilmour 2L., the score being 15-12, 15-11.

Several third round matches were played off in the University Tournament, four men now being in that division, while four matches remain to be decided before Sunday evening when the results of all third round matches must be in. The first round in the Graduate Schools Tournaments is also well under way, and only a few matches remain to be completed.