ANNOUNCE CHANGES IN COURSES FOR NEW TERM

Introductory Course in Chinese to be Given by Dr. Yuen Ren Chao, Ph.D. '18--Changes in Days of Meetings Given

The Faculty of Arts and Science announces four new courses for the second half year, as follows: Chinese Language 1, introduction to Chinese given by Dr. Yuen Ren Chao Ph.D. '18, for which the hours are to be arranged; Geography 8, the Geography of Northern Africa and the Near East given by Professor Emile F. Gautier of the University of Algiers, the hours for lectures and conference to be arranged; Geography 20b, geographical research, also given by Professor Gautier, with appointments at the pleasure of the instructor; and Zoology 5, embryology, given by Professor R. P. Bigelow of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, with lectures on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 2.30 o'clock, and six hours of laboratory work a week.

The following changes in courses have been announced:

Fine Arts 8a, Theory of Design, will not be given. The hours of meeting of the following courses have been changed: Mathematics 18, the elementary theory of differential equations, announced for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, at 11 o'clock, will be given on the same days at 2.30 o'clock; Philosophy 12c, philosophy of Aristotle, announced for Mondays and Wednesdays at 2.30 o'clock, with a third hour at the pleasure of the instructor, will be given on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 9 o'clock; and Philosophy 14a, Decartes, Spinoza, and Leibnitz, announced for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 9 o'clock, will be given on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 12 o'clock.