UNIVERSITY SQUASH TOURNEY OPEN FEB. 15

Winner to be Given Silver Cigarette Box and Runner-Up Will Receive Medal--Rules for Matches Posted at Courts

The annual University squash tournament will begin next Wednesday, February 15, and will be open to all members of the University. Entries close at noon on Tuesday. Envelopes have been placed in the University Squash Courts, on which all entrants are to write their names, enclosing 25 cents. The envelopes should then be placed in the box provided for that purpose.

The University tournament was won last year by Malcolm Bradlee '22, captain of the team, who has just gained this year's College championship. Bradlee will not be able to take part in next week's tournament, as he takes his degree after Mid-Years.

As spring sports will get under way next week, the tournament will be run off as quickly as possible, and the finals are expected to be played about March 1.

The management announces that, as in the College tournament, the winner will receive a silver cigarette box instead of a cup, as originally announced. As the yearly tournaments are conducted under the auspices of the H. A. A., boxes will bear the seal of the Athletic Association. As is customary, a medal will be awarded to the runner-up.

The rules under which the tournament will be conducted have been posted on the outside door of each court. Matches will be three out of five games. Men playing in the tournament will be permitted to sign for one hour periods for the reservation of courts.