MARK SULLIVAN '00 AT UNION TONIGHT

Speech to be Preceded by Dinner by Governing Board at 6.45--Talk Open Only to Members of Union

Tonight at 8 o'clock, Mr. Mark Sullivan '00, writer, editor, and newspaper correspondent, will speak in the Living Room of the Union on "The Washington Conference". The lecture will be open only to members of the Union. Mr. Sullivan will be present at a dinner given in his honor by the Governing Board of the Union at 6.45 o'clock, at which the delegates to the convention of the Association of College and University Unions will be present.

Mr. Sullivan attended the Disarmament Conference at Washington, where he was correspondent for the New York Post Syndicate, his articles on the conference being published in about 50 papers.

Mr. Sullivan graduated from the University Law School in 1903, and, after practicing law in New York for two years, he became connected with Colliers' Weekly, holding the editorship of this magazine from 1912 to 1917. He has devoted himself to politics for several years, and has come to be recognized as one of the best authorities in the country on political questions and men in public life.

Mr. Sullivan spoke at the Union in December, 1920, on the obstacles confronting newspaper men at the Peace Conference, which he attended.