QUINTET TO FACE ELI FIVE HERE TOMORROW

Coach Wachter's Men Hold Final Practice Before Last Game of Season--Place Emphasis on Defence Work--Gordon Unable to Start

A spirited brush with the yearling quintet yesterday afternoon featured the final practice of the University basketball team before the Yale struggle tomorrow at Hemenway. Coach Wachter sent both his first and second line-ups against the corresponding Freshman combinations, making various changes in the Team B personnel but keeping his first string players practically intact.

It was on the Crimson defence that Coach Wachter centered his efforts at Hemenway yesterday. Baither, right forward for Yale, and Cooper, the Blue center, are both rated high in the ranks of intercollegiate players and the University guards will have their hands full to keep them in check.

Gordon will be definitely out of the line-up against Yale, as his recent illness has been sufficient to preclude all hopes of his taking part in the contest tomorrow, but with Lowenthal substituting at left forward and Captain McLeish again at his post, the Crimson team will face the Blue with its regular personnel little impaired.