GLEE CLUB SMOKER TONIGHT

Mr. Bernard Fay to be Guest of Club Saturday -- Concerts Scheduled at Plymouth and West Newton

The Glee Club will hold a Smoker tonight at 8 o'clock in the Trophy Room of the Union. Although the purpose of the meeting is primarily social, future plans will be discussed, and all men now singing with the club are expected to be present.

Mr. Bernard Fay will be entertained by the Glee Club at a buffet supper on Saturday evening at 6 o'clock in the Trophy Room of the Union. Mr. Fay, who was connected with the University School of Education last year, was largely responsible for arranging the French part of the European trip last summer. After supper he will speak on the effects of that trip in Europe. Other speakers will be Professor E. C. Moore '78 and Dr. A. T. Davison '06.

On Sunday afternoon about 50 men will go to Plymouth to sing at the Old Colony theatre. Following the concert, the members of the Glee Club will be entertained at supper.

On March 24, 50 singers will go to West Newton for a concert in Players Hall under the suspices of the West Newton Music School.