FRESHMAN FIVE TO MEET ANDOVER IN SECOND GAME

First Contest Resulted in 30-29 Victory for 1925--Tonight's Will be at Academy--Indications Point to Possible Andover Victory

At 7 o'clock this evening the University Freshman and the Andover basketball teams will meet for the second time this season. The first game, played on February 18 at the Freshman Gymnasium, resulted in a 30-29 victory for the yearlings. The return game this evening will be played at Andover.

In spite of the Freshman superiority in the former game, indications point to a very possible Andover victory tonight. This is due largely to the fact that the schoolboys will be playing on their home floor which is considerably larger than the floor to which the 1925 men are accustomed. In the first game, Andover was handicapped by the unfamiliar surroundings and her fast passing game suffered accordingly.

The result, is by no means certain. In the first game the chief weakness of the Freshman team lay in their inability to shoot goals from fouls. In all recent games, however, Captain Samborski has been displaying unusual ability along this line. The game this evening will be close and exciting throughout.